亚洲人成网站在线播放 亚洲人成电影网站免费CSPP students at the San Diego campus of Alliant International University have many opportunities for valuable hands-on work experience, in all fields, under the supervision of expert training staff.
CABS Family Center
亚洲人成网站在线播放 亚洲人成电影网站免费The Family Center at the Center for Applied Behavioral Science (CABS) provides affordable counseling and psychological services to the San Diego community, including:
- Custody evaluations
- Couples counseling
- Family therapy
- Parenting groups
- Individual therapy
While earning your degree, you have an excellent opportunity to help San Diego residents deal effectively with such issues as parent-child and relationship conflicts, domestic violence, communication difficulties, divorce, step-family and single-parenting issues.
Psychological Assessment Services and Research Program
亚洲人成网站在线播放 亚洲人成电影网站免费Apply your learning in psychological issues for individuals and businesses as part of a team of licensed psychologists, CSPP alumni, postdoctoral fellows, and clinical psychology trainees. Among the many services provided through contracts and consultations are:
- Psychological evaluations of children, adolescents and adults for clinical, forensic, and organizational issues
- Egg donor screening evaluations for fertility services
- Intensive, individualized leadership services for executives
- Library research for attorneys
- Test scoring services
- Rorschach scoring and administration reviews
San Diego MFT Consortium
San Diego MFT Consortium was established in August 2007 to participate as a regional member of the Southern California MFT Consortium. It represents all of the MFT graduate programs in the San Diego region and San Diego County Behavioral Health mental health programs.
The San Diego MFT Consortium is housed at Alliant International University. It is the administration body for two (2) MFT educational stipend programs: CA State MFT Educational Stipend Program. The goals of the Consortium are:
- To promote the training and hiring of MFT practitioners to work in the public mental health workforce in accordance with the mission of CAMFT and the AAMFT
- To work closely with San Diego County Behavioral Health to identify local needs and opportunities in the MH workforce for MFT practitioners
- To ensure that resources provided by the MHSA MFT Stipend program are utilized to train culturally competent and recovery oriented MFTs to fill identified local needs.
- To establish selection criteria which are unique to the San Diego region that will be used to award stipends to those who are most likely to provide culturally competent and recovery oriented care to underserved populations in the San Diego region.
- To establish a Stipend Award Council which will review applications and award MFT stipends for the duration of the MHSA Stipend Program
Marriage & Family Therapy Educational Stipend Programs available to Alliant Students
Currently, there are several educational stipend programs operating in the state and in different California counties that are available to students in our Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) programs. The stipend amounts range from approximately $13,300 to $18,500, and requires recipients to provide at least one to two years of services in public mental health systems after graduation. All of them are funded through Mental Health Service Act (MHSA).
Below is an outline of the stipend programs available to Alliant MFT students on each campus.
|Location||Download Link (.pdf)|
The Community Academy
亚洲人成网站在线播放 亚洲人成电影网站免费The Community Academy program is funded by the County of San Diego, Mental Health Services through the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Workforce Education and Training. The program is offered entirely at no cost and provides training and support to individuals and their family members with lived experience with mental illness. In line with national Recovery models, this program attaches value to the lived experience of individuals affected by mental illness and/or that gained from assisting their family members and has the end goal of these individuals along the pathway into the public mental health field.
亚洲人成网站在线播放 亚洲人成电影网站免费Students accepted into this program are linked with certificate training programs through our partnering agencies--National Alliance on Mental Illness, Recovery Innovations of CA, and the Family and Youth Roundtable. Students receive a field placement, mentorship and are offered an array of additional trainings to tailor the program to their specific area(s) of interests as they move along their pathway into the public mental health field. A one-year commitment is required. Stipend assistance is offered on a need basis to assist with barriers that students may face as they work to obtain their career and academic goals.
How to Apply
Send an email to The Community Academy program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Literature on Mental Health Recovery and Workforce
- - (pdf)